We are experts at clearing obscure obstacles that can keep people from being approved for a mortgage. In fact, sometimes it has shocked our clients when we’ve informed them they have something adverse being reported.
While most people know about credit bureaus and that they keep track of your debts, payment history and credit scores, here are reporting agencies that keep track of your insurance claims, your employment history, your banking history and much more. Feel free to Google them and learn more.
Please keep in mind that is strictly for informational purposes. But if you’d like a complete list with phone numbers and email addresses of the companies mentioned, the nonprofit education and advocacy agency for consumers, Consumer-Action.org, can assist.
Your Banking History:
- Certegy Check Services, Tampa, FL
- ChexSystems, Inc, Woodbury, MN
- TeleCheck Services, Houston, TX
Your Employment & Background Check:
- First Advantage Consumer Relations, Seminole, FL
- LexisNexis Consumer Center, Atlanta, GA
- Verifications, Inc, Watertown, SD
Your Insurance Claims History:
- C.L.U.E Report from LexisNexis Consumer Center, Atlanta, GA
- iiX Company, Bryan, TX
- A-PLUS Consumer Inquiry Center, Jersey City, NJ
Your Medical and Prescription Drug History:
- MIB Inc., Braintree, MA
- MedPoint/Ingenix, Inc., West Valley City, UT
Your Utility Account History:
- NCTUE Disclosure Report, Atlanta, GA
Your PayDay and Sub-Prime Loan History:
- Clarity Services, Clearwater, FL
- DataX, Ltd., Las Vegas, NV
- FactorTrust, Inc., Alpharetta, GA