Due to the effects of the COVID-19, we have temporarily suspended all construction-to-permanent financing.
The USDA construction-to-permanent loan not only allows home buyers to build a home with no down payment , but it also offers an all-in-one financing option for construction, buying land and the funding of a “permanent” mortgage with one closing.
Often, home buyers will get a construction loan, then refinance out of the higher interest rate on that loan after the home has been built. This can be costly since the borrower will have to pay for two closings. However, the USDA construction-to-permanent loan through Florida Mortgage Firm is a more affordable option to that.
Because the permanent loan is closed before construction begins, a home buyer will not need to get qualified again for a mortgage — no more credit scores pulled, no more appraisal purchases, and more.
Altogether, this simplifies the entire construction and purchase process (keep reading below the video).
Here are some other perks of the USDA one-time-close mortgage:
• You don’t have to own your land,
• You may buy land and include the cost in your financing,
• You may have land gifted to you by a family member,
• If you’re financing land, have the balance included in the new loan,
• Include the closing costs in your financing (depending on how you want to structure the loan).
This program may be used for modular and manufactured homes, too.