We call Florida home. We’ll help you do the same. You can help us help you by supplying the following documentation for yourself and all coborrowers.
- Most recent year of W-2 Forms
- Most recent Pay Stub (not applicable for self-employed)
- Most recent formal statement for all cash accounts (checking, savings, etc.) – all pages
- Copy of your driver’s license – take picture of ID and provide
- If you are obligated to pay child support or alimony, need full divorce decree and/or child support income deduction order. Also, if you receive any child support or alimony income and want it to be considered in your loan approval, please provide the same.
For refinance transactions
- Survey of your property – not required but saves you money if you can locate (shows boundary lines of your property)
- Owner’s Title Insurance policy – would have been mailed to you from the original title company within 60 days of closing. Not required, but saves you money on your closing if you can locate
- Homeowner’s Insurance Declarations Page
- Mortgage Statement for any and all mortgages on the home we are refinancing