We scoured the Internet and posted 5 of our favorite DIY Christmas craft ideas, as well as a link to the tutorials for how to make them.
1. If you’re a Word-Nerd like some of our teammates, then try a Words with Friends ornament. If you got an old Scrabble game lying around, reuse the pieces into ornaments with wire, beads, a drill and scrapbook paper. Get the tutorial here.
2. This peppermint-candies wreath is perfect for indoors and uses a holiday-favorite candy. Get the tutorial here.
3. This one is really easy! The 10-minute scarf wreath requires no gluing, cutting or destroying anything. All you need is a scarf, wire wreath frame and a short amount of time. Get the tutorial here.
4. This cake-stand tree is perfect for laying out candies, dazzling greens and keepsakes. Simply use an old-fashioned tiered cake stand. Mix and match shapes and sizes, sticking with colors that mimic those of other kitchen adornments.
5. Stack wood slice layers smaller and smaller to create an outdoorsy Christmas tree, topped with hints of moss for extra effect. Get the tutorial here.