Does HUD Owe You A Refund?

If you or a relative have ever financed a home with an FHA loan, you might be entitled to a refund from the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). Type in the last name (followed by the first name, if necessary) in the field below to find out.

If you are uncertain of the correct spelling, you can type the first few letters of the last name, or you can search by entering the FHA case number.

If your name is on the list, you can call 1-800-697-6967 to get a refund.


Case #: