You may be able to save some money by taking advantage of an energy audit on your home. Many power companies offer them for free.
In the Tampa Bay area, Tampa Electric inspects a home to identify “areas where you may be wasting valuable energy.” You then receive recommendations for ways to save on annual energy costs.
Florida Mortgage Firm’s office on South Alexander Street took advantage of energy savings, so we thought we’d share the logistics:
- 4,500-square-foot structure
- Energy-efficient upgrades throughout the building
- Dozens of PC’s, printers and other hardware
- Building remains at 73-74 degrees during business hours
- Only a $389 energy bill for the month of March
Take the next step
Getting started is easy. Just pick one of the options below and answer some questions. It only takes a few minutes.